(okay, I kid)
Today's post is a first for #TheMasonExperiment, a project I've kickstarted with MasonMarket!
I’ll be pitching my newest ideas on the blog, utilising the Mason Jar in the craziest ways-
from cooking food to storing fashion (Mhmm- blog DNA still in check!)
The Mason Jar is microwave-safe, oven-safe, dishwasher-safe, and airtight-
which is why I’m confidently using it to cook with.
Join us and get your jar at
Be a part of our project, follow us (@MasonMarket and @RandomMacaroons) and
post all your newest Mason Jar ideas on Instagram with
Microwaved Pancakes-in-a-Jar (makes 1 serving)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose-flour
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tbsp chocolate chips (if you desire more chocolate!)
- about 8 blueberries and another 7 for the bottom (yes, I actually counted how many I put in)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanillin powder
The essential tools:
- Mason Jar
- THAT IS ALL WHOOHOO
- Leave the butter out to melt and liquify. Meanwhile, mash the 8 blueberries until flattened and all the juice is out.
- Mix all the ingredients together (including the smashed blueberries), butter last when it has liquified.
- Taste batter and enjoy
- Grab yo jar and pour the last 5 blueberries in. Then pour in the pancake batter.
- Pop the jar (without any cap or cover) into the microwave for 4.5 minutes at Medium
- Spring into joy when your microwave rings. Add your favourite pancake toppings (butter and maple syrup are to die for)(duh)